Thursday, May 25, 2006

Howdy


Wow, I am amazed...........Skillet showed back up to post a comment or two....cool. How ya doin' Skillet? Hope all is well.

Today's picture is one of the true believers....one of those crazy god fearin' types who takes up the real serpents, as the lord will protect him if his faith is strong enough.

I was gonna go hang out with my Pops for his birthday this next weekend....but then he texts me and says he will be taking off out of town on May 31, so no birthday celebrations with him.....I will probably still roll down to Oxford for that weekend though....we will see.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bry.. I'm doin ok.. have had a crazy life for a minute but all is umm ok.. I just gotta get out of this horrid town

so are you a snake handler now or some shit?

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! information on hockey free stolen hardcore videos Virus pop up blocker Blocker messenger msn pop up snowboard backpacks nissan frontier pictures Protonix abuse Texas waco camping world association of domains Lesbianas escuela yahoo ad pop up blocker Pop up stopper professional popup blocker How levitra is marketed Cheaoest price on phentermine disable popup blocker windows xp 1953 ford zephyr saloon

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home