Tuesday, October 04, 2005

This album is still great



Listened to this album tonight...........first time I had listened to it all the way thru in a long, long time. Still one of my favorite albums of all time.

Not much happening tonight, it is kinda cold and rainy out, which is ok....better a bit chilly than being hot out, tired of the summertime heat.

Pops checked in on the blog today for the first time in a long time, which was cool....

I think we are overdue for another Ladies Of Unklebry post....gonna give it some thought and add another story...........not sure which one though....suggestions? Maybe it is time to throw up the whole Altoid girl saga on here.......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm well this is comparable to motely crue .... http://www.illmitch.com/

haha

3:44 PM  
Blogger Unkle Bry said...

Illmitch is funny as hell...........gotta love the foreign people who come over....so enthusiastic about stuff..........I am Ill Mitch!!! I am rap and skateboarding!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really think he's truly foreign.. do you?

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home