Sunday, October 16, 2005

Altoids...............hmmmm????


Good morning everyone, it is 8:30am as I begin to type this entry on the blog.....Sunday 10/16/05 Hope you are having a good morning, afternoon, or even evening....depending on when you are reading this entry.

I was really damn lazy yesterday....ended up falling asleep sometime in the afternoon.....had just finished talking to Miss Megan on the phone, and popped in my 4 episode disc of My Name Is Earl......then fell asleep............slept almost forever...woke up about 2 in the morning....putzed around a bit on the pc, then fell asleep again until around 6 am, then got up and started playing poker at www.pokerstars.net which is always a good time.

I was pretty mad at myself for falling asleep though, as Miss Megan and I had planned to have a long telephone chat later in the afternoon/early evening.....dammit. So Megan, if you read this before I talk to you....I suck....sorry about being lame and falling asleep.

I have gotten a few requests for another "Ladies Of Unklebry" entry, so I think today is the day we go to that side of the blog again......oh yes, time for the nasty. hahahha

Okay, this is kind of a long story........this is the story of "Altoid Girl"

I was working in San Antonio and had a team leader who worked for me call in sick...which left me short a person to cover our staffing for the night.....I tried to think of who I could use to cover the spot.....thought of a girl I had monitored a few times the previous week who did an outstanding job.....had her sent to my office and explained the situation....she was thrilled to be offered the stand in job for the night. She did a good job and I thanked her for helping us out by giving her a pair of San Antonio Spurs tickets to the game for that weekend (had a bunch to give out for that game)...and didn't think anything else about it.

The next week, she was always popping in my office to see if we needed her help again, which we didn't.....but she kept stopping in my office all the time anyway....one night she just kept hanging around and noticed my tin of altoids on my desk......she said "hey...is it true what they say about altoids?" I was like what? That they are curiously strong peppermints? She replied "no, that they make oral sex really intense"

Doh!

I just kind of stammered something like "uhhhhh" and didn't comment on it. I am all kinds of slick like that.

A few days later she was hanging around again and we were talking...I asked her how old she was....and of course, she was a whopping 17. Not good.

A few weeks goes by, and we lose a supervisor, and have her stand in...so for this she gets my cell phone number so she can contact me if anything should happen that I need to know about while I am not at the office......she starts to call me just to say hello and all that stuff. One night I am at work, and she calls.....she is in the parking lot outside my office.....she asks me to come out so she can ask me something.....I am intrigued, but knowing I will not do anything due to her age.....I roll outside and it is dark out.....walk up to her car which is parked off by itself...she opens the door and swivels herself to the side like she is going to get out, but doesnt she beckons me to walk around the other side of the car door, and she has her skirt hiked up around her waist.....no drawers on, just smiling at me. Damn, this is odd. I walk back around the other side of the door so I can no longer see her flashing box and tell her that nothing is going to happen as she is too young, and besides she works for me. She tries to talk me into "doing something" with her that night, but I stand my ground.

A couple weeks passes, and she shows up at work again....she has since left the company and no longer works with me.....she comes in my office to say hello and asks me to go to the smoking area to have a talk....I do....there she introduces me to a young lady she has brought with her.....and then asks if I will go do "something" with both of them after I get off work that night.....she says it will be fun....and her and the other girl both look at each other and giggle......I ask her if she has turned 18 yet.....and of course, nope.....so I politely decline the invitation.

I don't hear from her for a while, then out of the blue she calls me one night while I am out on the town with Mistershawn....we are getting kind of liquored up and she is at home playing with herself....hahah yep, for real, I tell her to put the phone down by there and let me hear the squishy kinda sounds......and it was for real....then I start directing her as to her hand motion and insertion/retracting of her fingers....it was pretty darn rocking...Mistershawn and I had a good laugh while sitting at the bar.

I don't hear from her for a while again, then one night close to last call while I am again out with Mistershawn, she calls and tells me she has been 18 for almost a month and I haven't called her.....hahah She appears to be kind of liquored up...(as was I) and wants me to drive over and pick her up and bring her back to my place.....I am feeling pretty bold, so I ask her if she is freshly shaved downstairs.....she says she has a little stubble, as she hasnt shaved in about a week....I tell her to go take a shower, shave that thing all smooth and then call me back....I honestly don't expect her to do it, but about a half hour later she calls back and says she is freshly showered, shaved, and ready to go.....hahhhahah

I will pick up with part 2 of this story in a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home