Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hello everyone

Well, it is Sunday late morning on the big holiday weekend........went to see a band last night called "Corpus"...they were pretty good....I really dug when they played White Zombies "More Human Than Human"....good times for me and my lady.

We are getting ready to go lay out and soak up some sun.....yes, the first time I have been in the sun in years.....it is her influence, don't blame me. Hopefully I won't get too burnt.

I will check in with a report on my skin condition later on.

Word.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site seo search engine optimization seo search engine

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! micra nissan Get ionamin online Mortgage financing online mazda ringtone Examples of travel industry resumes Discount bextra 10mg 180sean rhinoplasty threat management training Allergy black mold chevrolet window new dodge

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home