Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Going to take a shower!

Okay, not much time to write anything worthwhile tonight, just finished getting 21 packages ready to ship out....have about 20 or 25 more to do over the next couple days.....fun, fun, fun! I found this song today, and it made me think of Sparky........It is called "The Greatest Song Of All Time"....Sparky, if you read this, you have to download it...someone took a catchphrase that you know very well and turned it into a little song.......not the greatest piece of musical genius ever, but pee-your-pants funny, at least in my opinion......weird link....the page will sit there for a second, then it will populate the link to click on where you can download the song....... here is the link http://rapidshare.de/files-en/441223/dj11_greatestsongofalltime.mp3.html Worked a 12 hour day yesterday....might end up doing that again tonight.....if I do, it will be working 11pm tonight until 11am in the morning.....we will see if it is offered...and then see how tired I am at that time.....who knows. BTW, Amy, if you read this, go ahead and register, it takes about 90 seconds, and it is free......so your cheap ass (ha ha) can leave me some comments......anyway, I am going to take a shower....perhaps I will spend some extra time soaping up my naughty bits.........perhaps not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unkle Bry said...

Glad to hear the man is not keeping you down. As soon as I heard that song I thought of you!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home