Monday, January 31, 2005


Hello everyone. Greetings from Shitsville!........okay, not really, just wanted to say that, as I just finished listening to the song "Greetings From Shitsville" which is, of course, done by the Wildhearts, the greatest band in the world. Anyway, not a lot of time today to write, leaving for work in about 15 minutes. Let's see........since I wrote last night, I drove to work, worked from 11pm until 11am, stopped at Sonic and snarfed down a burger and fries, finished the drive home, went to sleep........woke up, showered, sat down here to do this..........no kidding, that was my day.......not much excitement, huh? I am not working late tonight......I will go to work, do my regular 8 hours and then come home and do a little work on the auctions and all that.........Cool to see that Miss Megans Momma is now reading this................who will be next? Seriously, if anyone else does read this thing, feel free to drop a comment on here and say howdy or something. This may sound mean, but I just have to mention it.. we have a girl at work who must be from another planet or something..........she is huge!......not really fatty huge........but like linebacker huge...her back is about twice as wide as mine and she must be at least 6'2" or something........and you should see the huge head on her........she is super nice and all that......but really, really strange to look at............If Mistershawn and Misssparky read this, sorry I havent called........have been without cell for a few days.......not that I havent thought of you or anything. Todays pic goes back to Reno......Unklebry and Heather getting ready to say goodbye in the smoking lounge of the Reno-Tahoe International Airport.........kind of a shame that I didnt like her at all when I lived there..........used to think she was just a bitch, and always laughed at that stupid dirty blue coat she insisted on wearing every day.......when Mike Perkings started dating Amber, we did end up hanging out a few times and got along really well.......but then I moved to TX and kind of forgot about her.......then about what? Like a year later, her sis Holly calls my cell phone out of the blue and we chat, then Heather pops on the phone to say hello, then we end up talking on the phone for several hours a week, then hanging for a wknd in Phoenix, then hanging in Reno............just wacky how stuff like that happens.......I remember being really bummed last time I went to Reno.........she had a boyfriend.....we hung out for a few drinks and went out to eat and all that........so it was still cool..........damn, havent talked to her in forever. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home