Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I am a happy ninja right now.......finally got my 2nd W2 in the mail today and just finished filing my taxes on Telefile.....getting back almost $1400 bucks from federal..........that is way cool........just what I needed to add to my little buffer cash to get ready for the move to Kearney........still planning on getting someplace all ghetto fabulous and cheap......but at least I wont have to drive 2 hours a day........and I probably wont spend a heck of a lot more than the $200-$250 (depending on gas prices at the time) that I am spending every month on gas right now anyway. Remember, this is the Midwest, stuff is cheap when compared to the city. Anyway, off to grab some sleep, but at least I will have a smile on my face while I slumber.....I wonder how damn long it will take before I get my refund.....if I remember right last year took like 3 or 4 weeks.......oh well, I will need a while to get rid of a ton of crap I still want to unload on ebay........this weekend, I will be spending the whole weekend listing stuff........maybe I can get 2 or 3 hundred albums listed..........or maybe I am overestimating my ability to sit still and get it done : ) We will find out................Much love to all my Peeps......send me an email and say hello, I am lonely here in the middle of nowhere. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger unknown said...

dude did ya know that you can go to http://www.irs.gov/ and track it provided you have filed it and they have recieved it. hehe gettin my 1k on feb 8 woopie! click on the "wheres my refund" enter your s/s number and the amount you are getting back and voila! hav a good un!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home