Tuesday, February 01, 2005


Well, got home from work and just killing a little time waiting till the post office opens.....one of the crappy things about a really small town, the post office isn't open all day long like in a normal community. Last night at work went fine......only worked 8 hours, didnt feel like staying another 4.....oh well, I probably will do another 12 hour day tomorrow if it is available. Nothing new and exciting has happened since I posted last night, but I did manage to dig out this picture of Amy giving a little tongue action to her old flame Connie........hahah Amy probably forgot all about this picture........maybe seeing it up here will prompt her to at least send me an email or something.......she has been not communicating for a while..........well, I havent sent her any emails either........so maybe it is my fault! Oh well, she knows about this blog, so she will get a shocker when she logs on and sees a pic of her and Connie ticklin' tongues......hahah that was a fun night......Me, Amy, Connie, Josh (Amy's brother), and Paul (Anaya.......the metal ninja from Salina) all went down to Wichita and ended up going to Glamour Girls and then to Jezebelles.......if I remember right, we had a better time at Glamour Girls........Josh was trying hard to pick up one of the strippers, but it didnt work......I gotta give the boy credit tho'.......he was persistent. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home