Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hello to everyone who reads the blog!


I found a blog that was pretty interesting/amusing......the pic to the left is taken from there.........the whole idea is that people will take a fear/thought/secret/whatever and put it on one side of a homeade postcard and mail it in to the person who runs this blog and they will post them.......some of them are pretty funny like this one, some of them are kinda sad, some are just odd......click here to check it out.

A pretty boring ass week.......short (only 4 days of work) due to the July 4th holiday, but I worked the 7am-3pm shift, which was odd........I am used to ending my workday at 7am, not just starting it..........but tonight will be back to my normal routine, so that is cool.

Spoke to Mistershawn this weekend, and I had to get all jealous, as he had just went and gotten a pedicure from the Queen of pedicures, the rockin' Stacie the Nail Queen of San Antonio.......and I looked down at my feet and they just look like total crap..........I miss having snazzy looking feet, and miss trying to look down the nail queens shirt as she made my feet look great..........maybe that makes me a bad guy, but I can't help it........just the way I am. She might be reading this, as Mistershawn mentioned that he was telling her about our blogs and gave her the url's, so if you read this........make sure a leave me a comment telling me that I am a weirdo......hahaha.

I am going to eat some breakfast now.........will resume blogging in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home