Wednesday, February 02, 2005


No time for much of a post tonight.....worked a 12 hour shift last night, then came home and slept....woke up, took a shower and now getting ready to leave for work again......Saturday this week is voluntary, but I think I will probably sign up to work it.......what can I saym, I am a go-getter.........okay, no....I am just a greedy bastard who wants the money. The song of the day is Ginger from The Wildhearts doing his version of the Kiss song "Hard Luck Woman"...this is Ginger playing it live and acoustic at a record store appearance ........you should listen to it, Ginger basically rules. here is the link http://www.newbootsandscanties.com/wildhearts/heavensdoor/set1/11%20Hard%20Luck%20Woman.mp3 Download it and be happy to have heard it. Pic of the day is my flaming dice tatt. Reminds me of the really cool night I got it.......mistershawn got a koi fish tattoo....Sparky and Jen went to see Russell Crowe play live......stayed up in Austin at the hotel with the Cafe Au Bon Pain......awww yeah, a very fond memory! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home