Wednesday, March 02, 2005


Finally woke up and got a shower........I am a tired ninja.....did another 12 hour shift last night, all went well....just feeling like a whiny lil' biznitch.....hahaha. 36 hours in so far this week, and found out that I will be working Saturday...so that means I will have a minimum of 60 hrs this week.......good thing. GREAT NEWS............I am in shock, coming to Kearney, Nebraska..............the mighty Lemmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Motorhead with Corrosion of Conformity and Zeke...........finally a tour with 3 bands that I like.........it is a damn miracle.......hopefully it goes on as planned, but on the Motorhead website, it is slated for March 26th......a Saturday night......won't even interfere with work......Lemmy is thoughtful like that.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True or false -- did Lemmy's mole go solo?

3:02 PM  
Blogger Unkle Bry said...

Lemmy's mole is still rocking with the band.......but there are some Belgians who have a sort of timeshare deal where they vacation on Lemmy's mole over the summer.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so relieved The Mole is making the tour! I heard that he gets songwriting royalties...may as well be there for the gigs.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home