Friday, March 04, 2005


Hello everyone.........just woke up, already 8pm, need to shower and be on my way within about half an hour, so this will be brief.......but I promised Miss Megan I would at least post something on here tonight, and so I am doing it. Hope all is well everywhere......Texas, Kansas, California, Florida, etc......all the places our readers reside in....nothing much exciting is happening here in Nebraska.....the weather is finally turning halfway decent, got up in the 60's today, which is pretty cool......I love this weather........but wait for a couple months......when it gets over 90 outside I will be bitching and complaining. Just found out that the mighty Motorhead show coming to Kearney will feature a 4th band.......a band out of NYC called Slunt......lead by a wacky hottie girl who calls herself Gabbylicious.....on their website, she lists her fave bands as Janes Addiction and Ratt.......how cool is that? hahaha a pic of her is posted above......I am getting more and more hyped about this show (is that possible?) Anyway, I know this is a short post, but need to go wash my grubby self and take off for work, counting down til 9:02pm when I will be calling Miss Megan, which is pretty much the highlight of my day (damn, am I a sweet fella or what?) We will have a real good post coming up this weekend, including the Ladies Of Unkle Bry Volum IV: Altoid Girl. Should be a hoot! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion for the "Ladies of UnkleBry" and i even have a visual to add to it...a picture of your favorite QAR, Kristen!!!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't know me I don't know you but you'll have to post a review of the Motorhead show. I used to live in Kearney, will be seeing the Almighty ZEKE & the others on Sunday 4 blocks from my pad. Hope you have a good time, I know I will.
J

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home