Sunday, March 06, 2005

Ladies Of UnkleBry Volume IV--Kristen


Okay, time for another entry into the series.....I give you.........

Ladies Of Unklebry Volume IV--Kristen

This goes back to the era of living in Salina, KS. I was working as a Program Manager at ITI Marketing Services. Kristen was working as one of our Quality Assurance Reps.....I knew who she was from many years before, her sister and I shared some common friends...but now she was older and we worked together.......

Nothing exciting really, just laughing and joking about some of the common people we knew, and getting along well at work......no big thing........then, one night, something happened.......


Several of us from work had adjourned out to one of the local evening hotspots....this night we went to either Randy's or Rumors.....cannot remember which one......but anyway, it was the regular old gang from work....Me, Mistershawn, MissSparky, and a few other assorted folks, but this time Kristen showed up. As the evening progressed, we ended up sitting next to each other in one of the booths, and before too long, we were pretty liquored up (big shocker, huh?)

Kristen starts kneading my knockwurst underneath the table and I am all like "damn.....not expecting this, but rock and roll!" Anyway, we swap spit for a while at the bar, and then comes closing time......what to do now? Cannot go to my place, as I was living with Michelle at the time (I know---naughty boy, sinner, whatever....) and we couldnt go to her place as she lived with her on again-off again boyfriend/ex-husband but getting back together dude........so we had a little bit of a dilemma.....so who do we turn to? Mistershawn and MissSparky.....they are kind enough to let us tag along back to their apartment and allow us to hang out in the living room while they adjourn back to their bedroom.

Kristen doesnt waste much time engaging in useless conversation, she promptly lays a few kisses on me and then gets down on the floor in front of the couch, tugs my shorts off (dont ask me why I remember this, but I was wearing a rocking pair of "House Of Pain" shorts that night)..and starts playing a tune on the ol' flesh flute. She proceeds to say some really nice things like "it's so big" and all that.........now I know this is not true, it is no size monster, but a dude really likes hearing all that kind of crap.......anyway, lets just say that this girl must have attended Flesh Flute Juliard or something..........the most adept, skillfull, enthusiastic player of the flesh flute I have encountered to this day.....just pure rock and roll.

Anyway, we proceed to undress the rest of the way, and her boobies are great...just a killer set...(cant really tell it from the pic, but believe me, they were)...anyway, we start the game of hide the salami with her on top.....just bouncin around and going to town......then we stand up and do it for a few....then it is time for good ole' doggy pounding...which is fun..........but just as we start up the doggy pounding, guess what happens.................Mistershawns work pager goes off, which means that as soon as he hears it, he will have to run out to where we are.....dammit...so we, having nowhere to go, stop short of completion and both rush home, hoping it is not discovered by our live in mates that we are a bit late getting home.......

The cool thing after this was that nothing changed at work, no funny looks, no uncomfortable silences, just life as normal......that is cool. Now we move forward a couple weeks later......

I am hanging out with the Midwest Master of Metal, Paul Anaya, and we go out for the evening to have a few drinks.........who do we run into? Yep, Kristen....she kind of hangs all over me this night and I am kissing her by the bar and am spotted by one of Michelles friends. (oops!) Who promptly looks at me rather sternly and shakes her finger.....I kind of laugh it off and forget about it...anyway, that night Kristen and I ended up adjourning to my Pops house, as he and the Oklahoma tribe were out of town.........we proceed to do the deed......and my god that girl can play the flesh flute.......while she is using her hand on and in herself, and sweating and grunting..........no kidding, wish I had an audio recording, it was just cool.

Anway, that is the most entertaining part of the Kristen story............there is a little more, but nothing really exciting........the funny thing is that Amy ran into this girl when she visited Salina a couple years ago, and they talked about me......apparently Kristen gave me a fairly positive review to Amy, which of course Amy had to relay on to me..........so here I return the favor........Kristen Hutton, if you by chance read this, you are dynamite in the sack, and play the flesh flute like no other, and that is a skill that no one can take from you.

Oh yeah, the picture is of course Kristen.........from back in the day at some bar in Salina.......there is no song of the day, sorry about that, that will return for the next entry, I wasnt prepared today.

Any feedback on the yellow font? Just trying to mix it up a little bit.

***By the way, just wanted to let everyone know that Miss Megan rocks and we are now chatting on the phone roughly 45 min to an hour each day........we didnt talk on the phone last night and I kinda went thru withdrawls........that is bad. I am all kinds of hung up on her and only wich she lived closer so I could actually spend some time with her..........real time, not just talking about being naughty..........we are now discussing maybe each driving halfway and hanging out in Hays, KS for a day or something.......that would only be a lil over 2 hours each way for each of us. We'll see what happens and will keep the world updated via the blog.......rock and roll.

Motorhead Countdown---20 days remaining.






Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home