Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I am all the way live

Good morning everyone.

Well, I am now fully wired into the net in Kearney now. Got my system all hooked up yesterday and I am good to go.

Mistershawn, if you are reading this, I am still having a problem with my email not working....I will be calling them to check on it later today, and will give you a call tonight with that email addy.

I have found the greatest online radio station....at www.sleazegrinder.com you can click on the sleaze radio link and hear all kinds of good stuff that you haven't heard in ages, or more likely, have never heard. I heard a Rogue Male song earlier..........havent heard them since the High School days.......that was cool.

Anyway, off to run around the far reaches of the net, will post again here in a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home