Saturday, September 10, 2005

I will be back this week!

Ok, so I have not been posting much as of late....sorry about that. I haven't been returning to Oxford on the weekend as often as I used to, and not having an internet connection in Kearney made it impossible for me to post from there.

Monday morning, 9/12/05 between 8am and 10am, I am scheduled to have my net connection hooked via Charter High Speed Internet, which will be a good thing. You can look forward to many long, rambling posts from Unklebry as I finally move the mobile mansion into the modern age.

I know, you are all kinds of anxious for me to get posting, but it is only Saturday (okay, technically it is really early Sunday morning), so you have a little while to wait.....so, to hold you over, I am going to post a link so you can check out a song...........the band is called The Speed Queens, and they don't exist anymore, but this song reminds me of "Stations Of The Cross" era Johnny Thunders mixed with a little bit of Jeff Dahl in a mellow mood.........the song is called "All The Young Dudes Are Dead"..........check it out HERE

I found this song on Sleazegrinder's website, you should also check out that, the best music site I have ever found on the net. Click here for the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home