Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The new Clutch album whoops much ass!



Well, I am in the process of listening to the new Clutch album, called "Robot Hive/Exodus".......this album whoops all kinds of ass. I really this this my favorite thing they have put out since the S/T 2nd album.

This album is not as straight forward heavy as some of their past stuff....a lot more of an old school blues influence on this one....which I think is very cool.........and for me, a big surprise.

I can't say enough good about this album....from the opening track "Who's been talking", which is pretty much a straightforward old school delta blues sounding track, 2nd track "The incomparable Mr Flannery" is more of the traditional Clutch sound of hard rock/funk/rock all thrown in a blender and coming out oh so good. The whole dang thing is good, no filler at all here. One of the first records I have heard with no crap/filler tracks in a long, long time.

Get this record at all costs. Midwest Master of Metal..........I will be sending you this in our next cd exchange.............you will dig it, it is good, good stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M.M.O.M SAYS YES,YES AHH YES. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE SONIC ASSAULT OF THE MIGHTY CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Unkle Bry said...

Word to that, you will dig it.....you will then indeed be a Shogun in the mighty Clutch army.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home