Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Well, time for my Wednesday


Well, I was a sleepy fella today, fell asleep somewhere around 10am and just woke up about 9pm....dang..........that is a lot of sleep.....but a brother is now feeling pretty well rested and ready to go be a slave to the man.....time for me to jump in the shower and wash my grubby carcass then head of to work.....will be trying to give Megan a call, but will probably get voicemail and end up talking to her in the morning....we have been much more active morning talkers than evening talkers as of late. At least I still get to talk to her, which is one of the highlights of my day!


Our picture of the day is yet another one you have all probably seen before, but I like it so I am posting it again.....it is Unklebry and Miss Sparky at the San Antonio airport when I was getting ready to fly back to Nebraska.

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home