Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hello my peoples.....from blizzard town.


Well, we are finally starting to dig out from the nasty ass blizzard type weather that hit us and shut down the whole town for the last 2 days......

So, tonight will be my first night of work this week.....the last 2 nights are the first shifts we have been closed due to weather since I have worked there, which is a little over 2 years now.

It was nice to have a couple extra days off, but it will suck for the weeks paycheck.....because weather days are, of course, not paid.

I havent done much over the last couple days, mainly sitting around and watching dvd's and waiting out the storm.....thank goodness I had stocked up on smokes/food/pop on Friday morning before this whole weather thing happened.

A very positive thing is that since I was home, I did get to talk to Miss Megan twice yesterday....and she was sweet enough to call back for a third chat, but I was already asleep....dammit. I will be trying to give her a call this evening before I go in to work......after all it is less than a month away when I get to spoon with her lucious self!!!!

By the way, I finally went to Builders Warehouse today and bought some sand-tube things to put in my trunk....have to weight down the big Crown Vic so it goes better in the snow...noticed a huge difference on the way home, so it was probably a good idea.

Need to give Mistershawn a call too, havent talked to him since Thurs or Fri......that is too long, now that I am back in the mainstream and all about the communication.

By the way, our pic for the day is Ruth the former singer for Lords of Acid....I have been listening to their classic album "Lust" a lot lately.......it is killer, if you havent heard it, you should. I know she is looking all 80's with that hairdo, but damn......just listen to her vocals on the song "I Sit On Acid" and that will make you a fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home