Sunday, December 04, 2005

Howdy




Well, time for my regular Sunday evening post on the ol' blog.

Last week was kind of bunk, as I mentioned in a previous entry, work was shut down both Monday and Tuesday for snow days.....so my hours sucked...however I did still manage to put in a total of 44 hrs from Weds thru Sat, so it worked out okay....but I did miss 20 hours I would have had in those 2 days....dammit.

This weekend was okay, didn't do a damn thing except catch up on sleep.......but that is a good thing....got home from work Saturday about 7 something and by 10 I was asleep, didn't wake up til after midnight......so that was almost 14 hrs of sleep.....stayed up until about 6am and then slept again until 11 or so......so almost 19 hrs of sleep in the past day and a half.......I know that seems extreme, but with as cold and crappy as it was outside, it was probably the best use of my time.

Getting all geared up to go back to work tonight....it will only be an 8 hr shift, as Mondays always are...so not that bad. Hopefully I will be able to pull 12 hr shifts the rest of the week......we will see.

Talked to Mistershawn for a while today, kinda played a little catch up, it will be great to see him, Mizzsparky, and lil Lola on xmas.....can't wait.....just around 3 weeks away and coming up quickly.

And of course, Miss Megan......I have been waiting almost a year to see her and her beautiful self....cannot wait, cannot wait, cannot wait!!!!! I tried to call her today, but it went straight to voicemail, dammit......seems we are having more and more trouble connecting on the phone as of late, which sucks......but, a mere 3 weeks and I will get to see her in person, so that will make it all worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home