Thursday, February 03, 2005


Well, not much happening today.......worked a regular 8 hour day last night.......then came home and downloaded some music for a while......then off to sleep. Woke up a while ago and ate some spaghetti......it was pretty good, but nothing like Sparky's.........So far this week, havent completed squat on my "big" auction listings......hahah what a shocker.....feel like I am wasting too much time sleeping and not getting a lot accomplished. Oh well......I did sign up to work Saturday, so another short 1 day weekend this week.........I still plan to get a lot of auction crap done, just have to discipline myself to sit down and do it instead of wasting time sleeping : ) Hopefully we will get a report from Mr Shawn on how the performance from the mightily named "And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead......." on the Late Late Show tonight.......I, of course, will be at work when this is on, so I will miss out ont he festivities. The song of the day today is going to be the mighty Ironboss.......doing a killer cover of the Van Halen classic "Everybody Wants Some"......I like this one a lot here is the link http://www.ironboss.com/IronbossMain/sounds-everybodywantssome.mp3 Go hook yourself up on that one and enjoy it. Our photo of the day is me enjoying a lovely nap during the Xmas holiday and my little kitty friend Dino curling up to join me.......isnt that cute. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home