Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hoots



Here is a boobie pic for everyone. This is Teri she was showing her boobies at a bar in Oxford..........and boobies are always fun. Cannot really tell from the pic, but we have something in common. We both have our nipples pierced. The wacky facts you learn at the bar, huh? The blonde girl to the left also showed her funbags off, but I never did end up getting a frontal picture of hers..........which is unfortunate, as hers were my favorite of the two pair of funbags. Oh well, you can't win them all, right? But boobs are boos, and I know everyone likes to ogle a pair every now and then, so I decided to slap them up on the old blog and see what kind of comments they get. Stay tuned for some more pics from the old camphone....but be patient, I keep getting errors when uploading today for some reason, so it may take a bit to get them posted.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bryan.. I was lonely and bored and read through some of your old entries.. kristin hutton and misha ahahahahahhahhah sorry.. didn't kenny do kristin also? and umm that booby scan pic ahahahahahah brightened my day.. that was funny

8:32 AM  
Blogger Unkle Bry said...

Yep, and now Paul is married with a kid.....yep, Kenny also did her as well as Scott Johnson...he did her in the butt! hah hah. That boob scan rocked on screen, huh?

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I think Paul was about to get married when I saw him last.... who is Scott Johnson do I know him? I have forgotten so many people alzheimers n such...

those boobs were smashingly stimulating

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUNBAGS!!!!!!!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home