Thursday, March 17, 2005

Lazy Ass Unklebry



Good morning, how the heck is everyone?

I havent been updating much at all lately.....need to try and motivate myself to spend at least 10 minutes or so as soon as I get home from work to check in and update this space......that isnt too hard, is it? Nope, didnt think so.......

Not a lot going on at work the past week.....havent worked any daily overtime hours, just standard 8 hour shifts, but I will be working Saturday, so at least I will have 48 hours in this week, then the following week is a short week for the Easter holiday........I am all about the holiday happening.......get paid for it, but get to sit my lazy butt at home........awww yeah.

Mistershawn hasnt updated his Gentleman of Leisure page in about a week........if you read this, it is time for some news, biznitch! (j/k about the biznitch part) but, you can feel free to hook a brother up with some of what is happening down in South TX.

Mark, from the Gay Cowboy Shirt Mafia, checked in again on the comments section, so that is a good thing......I need to go work on setting up more crap on the whole myspace page thing......maybe I will get to that this weekend.......then again, maybe I wont, too much crap to get done with packing up crap and all that........we will see.

Yep, the big move is happening in a couple weeks..........going to rock the mobile mansion in Kearney........kind of a dump, but clean and liveable.......at least for a while until I get some of my stupid ass debts paid off.......then I will probably move on up to the East side with George and Weezie.......

It has been cool hooking up with JPA, the Midwest Master of Metal........after we get talking for a bit, it is almost like no time has passed......but man, had been what? Like five years or something since the last time we had talked........pretty fun to bring back up the old stories......we had some wild times back in the day................and some just plain stupid fun.......dont think I will ever forget sitting on his front porch in the middle of the night trying to outdo each other in the comedy department.......we would record ourself and then play it back and be laughing so damn loud, his mom would wake up and come out and yell at us to shut the hell up...........ahhhh good times. Nothing like like imitating King Kong Bundy and Dark Veta.........hahaha.

I have actually knocked out some auction stuff the past few days.......not as much as I want to have done........but I plan to complete the hella big mega auction listings this weekend........try and have one big blow out before I move..........just have to discipline myself to sit down in front of the computer and do it...........no goofing about wasting time........haha, or I will have to open up a can of whoopass on myself.

Not much else going on at all, except for my daily obsession with Miss Megan........I think there have only been 2 nights in the past 3 weeks that we havent talked on the phone, and still not sick of each others voice yet..............weird, huh? Especially because normally I am not that big of a talk on the phone kind of guy.........but with her I can't help it.........then on Sunday, we werent talking on the phone all that much.........nope, instead we are on Yahoo Messenger talking all day........and on the phone when I would go outside for a smoke break..........I must be hooked.

Sparky, if you read this..........your flesh and blood has me wrapped around her lil finger.

Word, Metal, Hella, Write Comments and stuff, Unklebry out.

Our pic of the day is the mighty Ruyter Suys from Nashville Pussy....of course they rock.

Our download song for the day is the mighty Cardboard Vampyres.......which is a side project of Billy Duffy (The Cult) and Jerry Cantrell (Alice In Chains) along with John Corabi and a couple other dudes......anyway, here they are covering Sabbath's mighty Hole In The Sky...remember it is a live boot, so sound quality isnt excellent, but it is free, so dont complain

http://www.sameoldtrip.com/01-Hole%20In%20The%20Sky.mp3





Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home