Monday, February 14, 2005


Okay, just checked out some of the grammy award winners for the year........and let me tell ya, I think the grammy's are a joke. The big winner this year was Ray Charles with 8 grammy's. If he hadnt died, he maybe would have won 1 of them.......probably not even that. I just think that is stupid, giving him all those awards just because he died. Now, don't get me wrong, I think Ray Charles had a great career, recording a lot of very memorable songs and seemed to be a really cool guy (I have yet to see the movie Ray, so this is just based on what I have seen of him on tv over the years), but come on, get real. Give him a lifetime achievement award or something, I am all for that........but to have him win that many awards just makes the USA look like idiots again to all the foreign press who are reporting the grammy awards around the world. Oh, well.......doesnt impact me, so I shouldnt complain about it. I was glad to see Green Day win a grammy......they released a truly killer album this last year.......also very cool to see Motorhead win a grammy, who would have ever thought it........Lemmy at the Grammy's hanging out with folks like Alicia Keys, Beyonce, and all that.....too damn funny....wonder if any of them had ever actually heard Motorhead?

Not much time for anything else at the moment......going to go work on some auction stuff for a bit......maybe I will drop back on here in a little bit.

Oh yeah, the pic above is again the Queen of all pedicures--Stacie in San Antonio......and our song for this post is going to be ......Ray Charles.....hahah yep, I told you he was a good performer.....although he still didnt deserve to win 8 grammy's. This is from the album that won all those awards.......a duet with him and Willie Nelson....and you know Willie is cool.

http://www.priceoffuel.com/~mabelgreer/RC%20genius%20company/07%20It%20Was%20A%20Very%20Good%20Year%20(With%20Willie%20Nelson).mp3

Download and enjoy. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home